You no longer have to worry about power
Get access to unlimited electricity right in the comfort of your home with Vectar Eco Portable Power Station to stay productive all day.
For remote workers, digital entrepreneurs, or service-based startups, having an epileptic power supply can be detrimental to deliverables and business. Toby, a software developer, shares his story with us.
The generator could not help Toby at this point because there was no fuel; neither could his friends; they were all struggling to get fuel. The bad fuel he got spoilt his generator (which he spent resources to fix ), and he still did not get power.
Toby’s story is the reality of several remote workers as Nigeria is still ravaged by widespread power blackouts, which have slowed down the productivity of the Nigerian workforce.
According to Tekedia,
remote workers in Nigeria have missed out on gigs, cannot maintain regular communication with their employers, and miss deadlines and vital information. Due to the challenges of not keeping in touch with their employers and skipping work due to poor power supply, some employers have been forced to lay them off.
This is why we came up with
Portable Power Station
Keep reading to the end to discover the solution
This solution requires no long queues at the petrol station, no waste of resources or bad fuel. This solution can effortlessly run with zoom meetings since it is noiseless and does not generate fumes. Most importantly, this solution provides enough power to charge your gadgets, power your devices and make your stay productive all day long.
We call this solution …
The VECTAR ECO Portable Power Station…
With an impressive 1.5KWh capacity, the Vectar Eco Portable Power Station is an ultimate replacement for petrol generators providing sufficient power for your daily needs.
Here are some of its features we think you would love:
- It is portable, durable and mobile: The power station can be carried to your desired location and used to provide electricity anywhere you choose.
- No roof Solar Panel Installation: Unlike other solar systems, our 220 Watts flexible solar panel does not need a roof installation. However, Vectar Eco can work with already installed rooftop solar with ease.
- The Vectar Eco Power Station can last for as long as 14 hours when fully charged, depending on the usage and recharges to 100% within one hour.
- The Vectar Eco power station can be charged in 3 different ways, via the solar panel, the grid or a car.
- The Vectar Eco power station uses a Lithium-ion Phosphate Battery (LiFePo4) which lasts longer than a lead acid battery. It also has a LED light for illumination during carriage.
- It comes with a mobile app to control your station with just a button.
- You can make cool money every time you use Vectar Eco Portable Power Station.
- The Vectar Eco power station comes with a 4-year warranty.
The Vectar Eco Power Station costs ₦650,000. Solar panels can be bought separately. You can purchase our 220W flexible solar panels or request the traditional 400W solar panels.
All you have to do is click the button below to get yours now!
We are currently taking pre-orders from 60 customers. You only get to deposit 40% of the total payment of your preferred choice (with or without our flexible solar panels). 60% is due before delivery of your order, which is in the next three months.
You also get access to the ‘most lit’ exclusive cocktail party, special social activities and a network of other tech entrepreneurs who have purchased the Vectar Eco Portable Power Station.